*Registration has closed.
Check out the Intro Video here.
The purposes of The Kidsrock Family Box are:
- Partner with parents to raise a Jesus-loving generation by providing age appropriate, fun and engaging discipleship tools.
- Enhance connections between parents and kids though activities, food, and service.
- Encourage and energize parents directly with resources and gifts for parenting, marriage and spiritual growth.
Inside each seasonal (2 months) box you'll find:
- Fun, engaging, child-driven Kidsrock curriculum (Preschool OR Elementary) for each week that includes materials and other cool trinkets to complete crafts, participate in games, or enjoy other fun activities,
- Two Family Night activity packets with activities/games, snacks, and service ideas to engage the entire family,
- Two Parent Only packets with goodies to enjoy on your own or with your spouse. Items for both simple fun and spiritual connections!
- One box per family individually packed to include preschool or elementary materials for your child(ren.)
- Cost is $10 for the box and the 1st child, $5 for each additional child. There is a $25 max per family. This nominal participation and supply fee allows us to try a new modality of Kidsrock and Family Ministry this fall. However, if the fee feels cumbersome at this time, scholarship codes are listed below as we don’t want price to be a barrier to participation!
- Preschool packs are for ages 2-5
- Elementary packs are for Grades 1-5.
- Kindergartners: At Kidsrock, Kindergarteners are included with the Preschool/ Early Childood group. However, if you have a Kindergartner who has older Elementary siblings you may prefer to register them for an Elementary pack. Reach out to Jill Swilling, Family Ministry Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.